The CINSec is mainly focused on professional development of information security
practitioners. However, equipped with talent, experience, and with a flexible organizational arrangement, and in partnership
with the Security Policy Institute, we also provide products, consulting, and research. For instance, we have participated
in SBIR/STTR grant funded work, conducted applied research for transfer, developed corporate security policies, and we have
developed security systems for a variety of organizations.
Given our unique capabilities, the CINSec:
- Can conduct penetration testing, auditing, and certification
of products and services.
- Can assist in the development
of security policies.
- Can conduct systems and security analyses.
- Can conduct security audits and evaluations according to standards and best practices.
help you gain traction with security programs.
- Can augment your workforce.